ChroniczCraft The Minecraft Server.
Welcome to ChroniczCraft The Minecraft Server. Please Register and Read The Rules. Follow the Rules and respect them or you will be banned without a warning. Our IP is 114.76.251.59:25565. Join and ask an admin to make you a builder Smile.
Welcome to ChroniczCraft The Minecraft Server. Please Register and Read The Rules. Follow the Rules and respect them or you will be banned without a warning. Our IP is 114.76.251.59:25565. Join and ask an admin to make you a builder Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Minecrafters! This is a Server called ChroniczCraft The MC Server. We have alot of mods and plugin. Our Server IP is: 114.76.251.59:25565. Join Now! Please Read the Rules and Read all signs in Minecraft at the Spawn Point. JOIN NOW!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Rules! (READ ME!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Server Rules! (READ ME!) Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules! (READ ME!)   Server Rules! (READ ME!) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:08 pm

All users must accept & follow ALL of the following rules. These rules apply to the whole server, but each individual town may have its own set of rules posted in-game that also must be followed. Failure to comply with any of the rules may immediately result in BAN without warning.[/size]

If you are unsure or don't understand any of the rules, please post a reply on THIS topic that clearly states what isn't understood. This is very important, for breaking rules on purpose or accidentally isn't tolerated.

[size=24]Pre-Registration Rules

*Read ALL sections of the forums before asking questions about something that has already been explained!
*Don't bother the Administration about promoting you in-game! If you follow the procedure you won't have any issues.
*Read ALL of the signs at spawn & the rules on this page before registering and asking an admin to make you a builder.
*Remember that Chronicz MC SERVER is for MATURE players only! If you are a child, or are often immature, this is not the place for you.
*Post pictures for you builder request form that show off a specific talent, not just a random build that required little effort.

General Server Rules
*Don't break the rules!
*Respect all players and their property!
*Do not use any of the blacklisted items!
*No hacking/cheating! (FlyMod, Invedit, Other Inventory Editors, et cetera...)
*If it isn't yours, leave it alone!
*NO GRIEFING!!!
*Do not ask for items to be spawned!
*KEEP OUT of the following places unless invited:
1. Users' Homes!
2. Admins' Homes!!
3. Posted Construction Zones!
Keep architecture looking nice and professional!
If Large Areas Of Land Are Cleared, (Especially Near Mountains) Terra-Form The Land To Make It Look Natural!

User Behavior Toward Administration Rules
Respect & Appreciate All Moderators [M] And Administrators [ADMIN]!
What A Administration Member Says, Goes! No Exceptions!
Do NOT Argue Or Provoke Argument With A Member Of Administration!
Appreciate All Of The Things That Your Administration Does For You & Don't Give Them Any Trouble.

Minecart Rules
Do NOT Leave Minecarts On Any Tracks Anywhere On The Server! They Get In The Way.
Report To A MOD If There Are Unused Carts On The Tracks; Do NOT Remove Them Yourself!
Do NOT Walk On Any Tracks At Any Time Unless Told By A Member Of Administration To Do So!
Do NOT Place Anything That May Obstruct Or Interfere With Any Tracks!

**Breaking these rules can result in a temporary & sometimes permanent BAN, and invalidates any chance of being promoted! Read the FAQ's for more info on banning!

Rules created by xYoshiRay.

Back to top Go down
https://chroniczmcserver.board-directory.net

Server Rules! (READ ME!)
Page 1 of 1