ChroniczCraft The Minecraft Server.
Welcome to ChroniczCraft The Minecraft Server. Please Register and Read The Rules. Follow the Rules and respect them or you will be banned without a warning. Our IP is 114.76.251.59:25565. Join and ask an admin to make you a builder Smile.
Welcome to ChroniczCraft The Minecraft Server. Please Register and Read The Rules. Follow the Rules and respect them or you will be banned without a warning. Our IP is 114.76.251.59:25565. Join and ask an admin to make you a builder Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Minecrafters! This is a Server called ChroniczCraft The MC Server. We have alot of mods and plugin. Our Server IP is: 114.76.251.59:25565. Join Now! Please Read the Rules and Read all signs in Minecraft at the Spawn Point. JOIN NOW!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Is Now Open (READ ME!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Server Is Now Open (READ ME!)  Empty
PostSubject: Server Is Now Open (READ ME!)    Server Is Now Open (READ ME!)  EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:09 pm

YAY!

Chronicz Craft is now up and running.
Chronicz Craft has also got new plugins such as:
Gastronomic Water: You Have Thirst.
Also this that many people love:
Rifts MMO Plugin
Back to top Go down
https://chroniczmcserver.board-directory.net

Server Is Now Open (READ ME!)
Page 1 of 1