ChroniczCraft The Minecraft Server.
Welcome to ChroniczCraft The Minecraft Server. Please Register and Read The Rules. Follow the Rules and respect them or you will be banned without a warning. Our IP is 114.76.251.59:25565. Join and ask an admin to make you a builder Smile.
Welcome to ChroniczCraft The Minecraft Server. Please Register and Read The Rules. Follow the Rules and respect them or you will be banned without a warning. Our IP is 114.76.251.59:25565. Join and ask an admin to make you a builder Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Minecrafters! This is a Server called ChroniczCraft The MC Server. We have alot of mods and plugin. Our Server IP is: 114.76.251.59:25565. Join Now! Please Read the Rules and Read all signs in Minecraft at the Spawn Point. JOIN NOW!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Template (What to fill out to become an admin)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Admin Template (What to fill out to become an admin) Empty
PostSubject: Admin Template (What to fill out to become an admin)   Admin Template (What to fill out to become an admin) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:03 pm

To gain the [Admin] Admin position in chronicz the minecraft server, is a responsibility in this game, it is priviliged. To become a admin you have to not abuse powers, be active , be responsible if you fullfill these requirements, please make a admin application and Rooster,Eric,Tim, The host xYoshiRay (me) And the Co-Host IEatSouLxD will decide which will be nominated for this position.

Your Admin Application Must include the following question and to be answered properly. Note if your Admin application looks or sounds like a joke, it will be automatically denied.

You may add additional info if you would like.

1. Name/Lastname :
2. Minecraft Name/Username :
3. Can you build creative stuff?
4. How active are you?
5. What would you do in this server?
6. How could you help this Server?
7. Why do you want to be a Admin?
8. How could you make people join this server?
9. Have you experienced the Admin position on another Server? [Optional]
10. Proof that you have been Admin on another Server. [Optional]
11. If there was a Hacker on the Server what would you do?
12.Would you give out/spawn Rare items/blocks if a friend asked you?
13. If your best friend was hacking on the server what would you do?

Also at the end of your template, add this sentence so we will know that you have read this.
" i will do my best as a Admin and follow the rules"

Note: Please post your Admin application on a different thread or it wont be read and dont pm it to any admins. None of us will read it if u need any help contact one of the Admins .

Admin Template Made By : xYoshiRay

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chroniczmcserver.board-directory.net
IEatSouLxD

IEatSouLxD

PostSubject: Re: Admin Template (What to fill out to become an admin)   Admin Template (What to fill out to become an admin) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Even if we know you but you are not responsible but cool to us admins. We will NOT I repeat NOT make you admin you need to be responsible inorder to become a admin.
Back to top Go down
Razer

PostSubject: Razer   Admin Template (What to fill out to become an admin) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:33 am

I Would like to become a admin please accept me as a admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Template (What to fill out to become an admin)   Admin Template (What to fill out to become an admin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Template (What to fill out to become an admin)
Page 1 of 1